Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments. Fourstarsanitary.com is not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. Disclose your personal information in a public environment at your own risk.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
The Information fourstarsanitary.com may collect
1. User-provided Information: When you register for, browse and use the Website, you may provide to 4Star “identity information” (such as your name, email address, address, home or mobile telephone number etc.). You may also be able to add a picture of yourself.
2. If you choose to provide such information, during registration or otherwise, you are giving Fourstarsanitary.com the permission to use and store it consistent with this policy. Therefore, please understand that when you sign in with 4Star, you are not anonymous to us.
IP Addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may also collect such information from your Facebook friends and other Facebook users who use the Service. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The Way fourstarsanitary.com Uses Information
1. fourstarsanitary.com uses the information that you provide or that we collect in order to establish and enhance our relationship with you. fourstarsanitary.com generally uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Website. If you have given fourstarsanitary.com consent, we may use your personally identifiable information to provide you with information about fourstarsanitary.com features, services and other offerings that may be of interest to you. We may also send information or offers to groups of users on behalf of other businesses.
When fourstarsanitary.com Discloses Information
1. Social Networks: 4Star will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. In particular, we will disclose personal information where you have elected to connect your account on our Website to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google), or have elected to have your activity on our Website published to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google). To control the information that you share, you should review and, if appropriate, modify your privacy settings on such services.
2. Required by Law: 4Star may also disclose user information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and other governing bodies.
3. Other Purposes: fourstarsanitary.com also reserves the right to disclose user information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect fourstarsanitary.com from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of fourstarsanitary.com, our Users, or others.